Cryptozoology Tracking Society Ladies by MaidenVoyageClothing
They promised me they would get this in ladies sizing …and they did! AND it is glow in the dark!
“Cryptozoology literally means “the study of hidden animals” - the term was first published in 1959 to describe the study of animals whose existence has not yet been proven.
As a tribute to this peculiar research, we’ve chosen some of Cryptozoology’s most well-known cryptids (each within their own illustrated vignette), which are listed below:
• Sasquatch (Big Foot) - Bluff Creek, CA: In homage to one of the most famous Big Foot poses caught on camera.
• Chupacabra - Canóvanas, PR: This blood-sucker’s lurking shadow approaches an unsuspecting herd of goats by moonlight.
• Moth Man - Point Pleasant, WV: Soars high above the Silver Bridge (which collapsed in 1967), some believe warning motorists of impending doom.
• Loch Ness - Highland, UK: In classic Loch Ness fashion, only a silhouetted neck and head are visible on this starry night.
• Aliens - Roswell, NM: A UFO on its descent in the desert above a lone cactus- classic.
• Jackalope - N. America: For good measure, a mounted Jackalope head takes it all in.
• “1959” - For those of you that like details, Cryptozoology, as a term, was first published in 1959.
Additionally, the design is complemented by tree branches, oak leaves and acorns, as well as, a banner at the bottom of the design, which declares, “Seeing is Believing.”
Our version of the Cryptozoology “Tracking Society” does not really exist - if it did, its members would definitely rock this tee. However, a real society for the study of cryptids does exist. In fact, some cryptids studied by this society, such as the famed giant squid, have been proven true.” $28